Debian menu with KDE 3.2.2?

Hi there,

I recently upgraded my main workstation at home (testing/unstable) to KDE3.2.2. It integrates the Debian menu in a seperate menu-entry ("Debian").

Afterwards I performed a clean install of Debian at home and work. There the Debian menu remained empty (and therefore invisible). Programs which are clearly installed (i.e. Mozilla 1.6) are not visible through the menu.

Running update-menus doesn't seem to have any effect. Am I missing something here, or do I need to file this a a bug?

Regards,

Iwan