Re: apt-get update Packages error

On 26 Apr 2004 12:03:25 +0100
Chris Lale <debian.user@coolscience.co.uk> wrote:

> # apt-get update
> Hit ftp://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main Packages
> Hit ftp://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main Release
> Reading Package Lists... Error!
> E: Dynamic MMap ran out of room
> E: Error occured while processing python-egenix-mxqueue (NewVersion1)
> E: Problem with MergeList
> /var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.de.debian.org_debian_dists_unstable_main_binary-
> i386_Packages E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or
> opened.#

What did you find when you searched the archives of this mailing
list for this error?

What did you find when you searched the web for this error?

What did you find when you looked at the Debian documentation
(such as the APT HOWTO, available in the Documentation section
of the Debian website) for this error?

(in particular, the "Before You Ask" section)

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)