Re: apt-get qt3-tools unaptgets!

krf wrote:
I was trying to get the qt3-tools package. Everything was going fine until the package downloaded, then posted the message that qt was being uninstalled. It did a clean uninstall of the entire qt package. Fortunately I had a current backup of /usr so I put everything back and tried it again and same thing.

Plus, the qt-designer package, rated stable, is broken.

Anybody tried to get qt lately?

KRF

You mean in woody. Have you tried this before? Because there were posts of a woody upgrade.

You don't want this answer, but I prefer compiling my own Qt because then you get xft support. It's trivial to do but it's a three hour run on my 850Mhz.

Woody's qt is version 3.0, sarge/sid is 3.2 and trolltech's stable is 3.3.1.