Re: What is a simple to install printer

In my experience it is never quite that easy. However, installing
printers in Debian has gotten much more straightforward and,
surprisingly, much more flexible, with the introduction of CUPS.
I would look at the documentation at www.cups.org . I'm using an HP
deskjet 5550 and getting very nice quality printing. Most HP, Epson, and
Cannon printers are supported.

Art Edwards