Larger console fonts

   How to get bigger console fonts? I've compiled the kernel with all
   console fonts available including the SUN8x12 and other one. It's
   too big for a 15 inch screen. Though it sure is nice for the eyes.

   Isn't there any other console font smaller than this SUN font and
   bigger than the normal consol font? I've got an ATI Rage Pro 128 card
   and have framebuffer support compiled in. Anyone using bigger console
   fonts, I'd like to listen to their experiences.

Regards,
Deboo