Re: keyboard problem

Bytor the Destroyer wrote:

Hello After a recent upgrade a few days ago I have run into a problem. The "less than" and "greater than" key does not work. I have a swedish keyboard and am running testing with Gnome2.4. I have tried changing in my XF86Config-4 file pc104 to pc105 and even to pc102 but it did not help. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks for the help,
Clyde

I know nothing about keyboard settings, but I'd suggest that you drop out of X (and Gnome) to a console, and see if the keys work properly there. Then you'd at least know if the problem is system-wide, or X/Gnome-related. If the keyboard works in console, I'd start X with a simpler environment (such as icewm or blackbox instead of Gnome), to see if the problem is in X or in Gnome.

--
Kent