Stopped reporting to mail.log, continues to mail.info

What's the difference between /var/log/mail.log and /var/log/mail.info? I was able to kill logging of Postfix to mail.log, but mail.info continues. These two logs appear to be the same, at least in the past. Why is that? (let the ridicule begin.)

I just added a routine to the logrotate.conf file and forced it to run to test it. It looked good:

-rw-r-----    1 root     adm             0 Apr 24 08:00 mail.log
-rw-r-----    1 root     adm        535204 Apr 15 08:19 mail.log.0
-rw-r-----    1 root     adm       2445847 Apr 24 07:12 mail.log.1.gz
-rw-r-----    1 root     adm         15242 Apr 11 05:59 mail.log.2.gz

Unfortunately, nothing is being logged to mail.log anymore. Postfix is logging to mail.err (I tried postfix start to get an error). I tried to move the mail.log.1.gz back to mail.log, but that did not help.

Following is my logrotate.conf:

# see "man logrotate" for details
# rotate log files weekly
weekly

# keep 4 weeks worth of backlogs
rotate 4

# create new (empty) log files after rotating old ones
create

# uncomment this if you want your log files compressed
compress

# packages drop log rotation information into this directory
include /etc/logrotate.d

# no packages own wtmp, or btmp -- we'll rotate them here
/var/log/wtmp {
    monthly
    create 0664 root utmp
    rotate 1
}

/var/log/btmp {
    missingok
    monthly
    create 0664 root utmp
    rotate 1
}

# system-specific logs may be configured here

/var/log/mail.log /var/log/mail.info {
  rotate 4
  mail postmaster
  daily