2 pc-s LAN linux and win xp???

Hi!

I used to have a very small LAN with 2 PC-s.
No router. The 2nd PC is connected with the 1st one from ethernec card to ethernet card via a cable Connection is DSL with Win XP, the other PC was using 98SE, but I replaced it with Knoppix. Question -- keeping my DSL connection by the means of Win XP (WAN MINIPORT PPPOE),l how can I link my Knoppix PC with the LAN? (From eth card to eth card)?

Peeter
---