/etc/gdm.conf and the "Actions" SystemMenu.

I'm running gdm 2.4.4.7-1 and I want to allow normal users
to reboot or shutdown the machine from the GDM greeter.

/etc/gdm.conf contains the following:

# The Actions menu (formerly system menu) is shown in the greeter, this is the
# menu that contains reboot, shutdown, suspend, config and chooser.  None of
# these is available if this is off.  They can be turned off individually
# however
SystemMenu=true
# The Actions in the Actions menu require the root password
SecureSystemMenu=true

But it doesn't say *how* to turn the menu items off individually.
I'd to allow only shutdown and reboot without the root password.

Thanks,
Adam