Intel 845 in XFree4.3.0.1

Hi,

I installed SARG on a DELL optiplex 260.
Everything seems to go well but starting kde is very hard!
In my Xfconfig-4 file i set my driver to vesa and videoram 32767
I can start kde once! When i go out of it and go back, the led of my
display is green but you can't see anything on the monitor (black)

The card in the computer is an intel 845, can i use a driver for this in
Xfconfig-4 file ?
I don't need great performance but i do want a KDE desktop.

GrtZ,

Phil.