RE: Exim + OpenWebmail

Hi! Martin

When I try to use dselect I can't find openwebmail debian package. So I download it from the source file.

How to install with the apt-get ?

Best Regards,

At 07:12 PM 4/22/04, Martin wrote:
i'm gone that without any problem and all works fine at first
Simply go apt-get install OpenWebMail package and do
run-at-first basic setup (locale, mail spool directory etc.)