Re: any success story with binary nvidia drivers + software suspend + 2.6?

Perhaps I should be more concrete: the newest nvidia driver has support for
2.6, but it's not working with software suspend.
So you either have to use the nv drivers from X and software suspend (and no
3d acceleration), or the nvidia drivers with hardware acceleration but then
you can't software suspend, because it makes the system freeze while
resuming.
It's a popular problem of those who like to use software suspend. I thought
that may be here somebody know's a workaround.
As already said, some people managed to get both together with some tricks
under kernel 2.4.

greetz,
HD