KMail fine tuning

Hi!

1. Originally if I reply to a message KMail quotes the original message
and it places the cursor to the first line of the qouting. But I want
to setup KMail to place the cursor at the bottom of the quote.

2. In my country (Hungary) we use the <Last Name> <First Name> form. So
when I'm adding a new contact to the KAddressBook, then I'm filling it
with the 'Doe John' form, instead of the 'John Doe' form. But in KMail,
when I create a new message, and edit the To: field, KMail searching
the addressbook in the <FirstName> <LastName> form. So it can only find
my 'Doe John', if I type John first. Is it possible to setup kmail to
reverse the naming?

Thanks!

Daniel

--