Re: Sendmail --> Exim howto?

Kirk Strauser wrote:
At 2004-04-19T03:07:10Z, Carl Fink <carlf@fink.to> writes:

I'm about to convert a mail system from Sendmail to Exim.  Anyone know of
a tutorial/HOWTO on the subject?

OK, I have to ask.  If you have a running Sendmail installation, and you
don't know Exim, then why are you converting to it?

As for me..:), though I'm not "converting" per se, I would like to see this HOWTO because I'm configuring a new box (Debian) with Exim to replace one (Cobalt) running Sendmail. I'm going to be migrating users and want to do this as painlessly as possible.

--
Diana - e-mail address is munged. Replies to NG please
Registered Linux user 290473