Re: ssh problem after upgrade from woody to sarge

Sorry.

What happens is that i get the usual window when an
application crashes saying "putty.exe generated errors
and is being closed by windows, you need to restart
the program" (it's something like this i had to
translate since my windows is not english.

Also if i open an ssh connection to a woody server
everything works ok, only to these two servers
upgraded to sarge generate this error in putty.

Windows doesn't log anything in the event log.

The only thing i get is a 15.5Mb user.dmp.

--- Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 03:15:44AM -0700, Pete
> RedHair wrote:
> > I've upgraded two Debian Woody boxes to "testing"
> (sarge).
> >
> > I use putty from a windows 2000 PC to login to
> these linux boxes, but
> > after the upgrade i can't login anymore.
> >
> > What happens is that after typing the username and
> password putty
> > generates errors.
>
> What errors? It's impossible to help without seeing
> those.
>
> --
> Colin Watson
> [cjwatson@flatline.org.uk]