Is it Possible?

hi dear members!

  may be you all can't like my message but i really want.

  now my question is. i have a cable internet and i have (Redhat 7.3) now for my cable internet i have create a software from a Software House. The software use PHP/mysql/apache for build my software. and they use a Fucking package (PSA) Plesk Server Administration. its quite slow my PC.

  Now i want move on to Debian thats why i ask about my software house about that and they said you should pay us if you want move Redhat to Debian. They want quite money from me but i don't want.

Yesterday we have some clashes between me and my Software House where i buy my software and they leave me.

I change my System Root password and i use my self to search where they save the software. Its a billing software. I succeed to get the directory where they save it. Its /usr/local/psa there i see apache there all PHP scripts save. I open a file (client.php) but i wondering there machine type language not PHP language.

Now plz help me how i can convert this machine type language again in PHP?

   i home some body help ..... is there any software that convert this lange to orignal PHP code

thanks

Do you Yahoo!?