Re: Mozilla 1.6 not printing anything

J.S.Sahambi wrote:
I am using Mozilla Debian Package 1.6-4 on Debian/unstable. When ever I print anything through mozilla. nothing goes to printer. In case I print to a file, the file is created but if I send the file to printer with the command "lpr mozilla.ps", still nothing prints out.

I am able to print normally using lpr command and Openoffice also prints without any problem.

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance
JSS

What does /var/log/cups/error.log have in it?
If nothing set /etc/cups/cupsd.conf loglevel to "debug" and try again.

Does Mozilla show a popup saying something like "Composing..." when you print or nothing?

If nothing have you tried installing xprt-xprintorg?

Hugo