Re: KDE 3.2 problems

fixed it :)
atleast now i have KDE 2 again.
edited my sources.list file in /etc/apt
to show only a few apt sources (listed below) and did an
apt-get update; apt-get upgrade; apt-get install kde
which installed all dependancies for kde like 50 of them, k word, koffice etc. and now i have Kde 2 again.
I dont use GUI interfaces, but i wanted to check out what kde3 looked like.
anyway back to work with more debian stuff.

 deb http://debian.yorku.ca/debian/ stable main contrib non-free

 deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main contrib non-free

 deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
 deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free

 deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free

## KDE 3 stable
#  deb http://download.kde.org/stable/3.2/Debian/ stable main

# deb http://ftp.lug.udel.edu/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
# deb-src http://ftp.lug.udel.edu/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
# Openoffice.org woody backport
# deb http://ftp.freenet.de/pub/debian-openoffice/ woody main contrib

# Many unofficial or backported packages for woody (qmail, vpopmail,
# mod-frontpage, openoffice, php4 and many extensions...)
# deb http://debian.moolfreet.com ./

# A package suite for Mapserver, a web mapping application, compiled with
# php-mapscript and gdal support. We provide no waranty on the use of those
# packages about complete installation and application itself
# deb http://agrogeomatic.educagri.fr/debian stable main
# deb-src http://agrogeomatic.educagri.fr/debian stable main