fullscreen resolution problem with tuxracer, pingus etc.

Hi!

The problem is that some games like tuxracer, circuslinux, madbomber, pingus etc. doesn't work in fullscreen mode, but rathen in 640x480 resolution when it's fullscreen. I've tried to figure it out, and searched google but in vain, I don't know why this happens. I know that I can configure tuxracer so that it uses higher resolution, but that's not the point, because it should like other games, normally scale to fullscreen mode. Is it a bug or something else that's missing or need to be configured? I'm currently using sarge (gnome-2.4/xf86-4.3/linux kernel2.6.3.)

Please help!

Ali

Thank you for choosing LinuxQuestions.
http://www.linuxquestions.org