Re: branding debian releases

I think that will only add to the confusion.
Operating systems aren't supposed to be esoteric.
Pick a good name for each (your "future," etc sound
good), and then  write an easy to understand
one-sentence explanation at the download site.

 --- Will Trillich <will@serensoft.com> wrote: > On
Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 06:47:42PM -0400, Chris