Re: [Fwd: Re: OpenOffice 1.1.1 (Testing) loses settings ...]

steef wrote:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     Re: OpenOffice 1.1.1 (Testing) loses settings ...
Date:     Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:19:39 +0800
From:     Uwe Dippel <udippel@uniten.edu.my>
To:     debian-user@lists.debian.org

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:20:53 +0200, steef wrote:

well........i loaded up the dutch version of openoffice 1.1.0. last spell-checker (dutch, 9/4/2004) does not work:

Well, funny, I tried the same and was astonished that there is no
myspell-nl !!??

There is gaelic and latvian; but no 'nl'. Another problem or a bug ?

I followed Ralph's advice, btw., here and it gets me started.

Remembered faintly that I once (on another machine)
downloaded a 15 MB or so .zip containing all dictionaries; had made some
manual changes and - voilà - everything had been fine. Including onze geliefde taal.

As far as I remember, that had *not* been Debian and since I didn't find
that alternative (getting old, couldn't remember), I decided to "go the
debian way" in this case.

Maybe I made a mistake, though ?

kind regards,

steef