Terminal xterm and Bindings

Hi,

I'm trying to realize some adaptations to my Linuxbox, inter alia on xterm.
To use it in the most efficient way, in my opinion, it would be great to
bind/rebind some keyfunctions.

But I failed to make it work - for example: bind Super_L+U to Scroll back

I red the manpage, edited my ~/.Xresources and tried unsuccessful all this
adjustments:

XTerm*translations: Super_L<Key>u:scroll-back(1,halfpage)
XTerm*translations: <Key>Super_L~F3:scroll-back(1,halfpage)
XTerm*translations: <KeyPress>F3:scroll-back(1,halfpage)

The terminal then gets locked, e.g. when I press x,y,z or any other key -
nothing is displayed in xterm. Why?

What do I have to write into .Xrescources to bind Super_L+U to Scroll-back ?

I hope someone out there can help me solving this problem.

regards

Rieker Flaik