need RAID driver for install, but no floppy drive

I'm trying to install Debian (3.0 r2) on a Penguin Computing Relion 140. It has an LSI MegaRAID disk controller; the driver is not present on CD1 of the install CD's, so the install can't find any hard disks to install on. Interestingly, the driver is present on the floppy install set I downloaded, and of course you can download it.

The problem is, this computer has no floppy drive. I tried a USB drive and it didn't work. So I can't install because I get to the point where the install asks for a floppy with the driver, and I can't provide it. There does not seem to be an option to provide the driver on another CD-rom.

What is my best option here? I can think of

1) set up the network and install the driver from an NFS/FTP/HTTP share.
2) Make my own CD1 somehow, that includes the driver. I guess I can mount the iso, add the file(s) to the right folder, and then burn the iso to CD. But I don't know where to put the files. Honestly I don't even know if the .c and .h files (the ones I have) are what I need here.
3) Figure out how to get the install to recognize a USB floppy.

Which should I try? How do I go about them? Anybody done this before, one of these ways, or some other way? I think I prefer #2, if that's possible. Although if HTTP will work, I can do that pretty easily.

Thanks,
Matt Morgan
Manager of Information Systems
Brooklyn Museum of Art