Re: problems with fetching packages via apt-get

Strawks,

thanks, after the update it started downloading the packages. Many, many
thanks !!

best regards,

Andy Kannberg
System Manager
SITE UNIX group
LG Philips Displays Eindhoven
The Netherlands
tel: 040 - 2304678
fax: 040 - 2785405
e-mail: Andy.Kannberg@LGPhilips-Displays.com

|         |           strawks          |
|         |           <strawks@yahoo.fr|
|         |           >                |
|         |           04/13/2004 11:18 |
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       debian-user@lists.debian.org                                                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: problems with fetching packages via apt-get                                              |
  |                                                                                                              |

Hi,

Current version of nfs-kernel-server is 1.0.6-3, 1.0.3-1 is not
available anymore.
try apt-get update && apt-get install nfs-kernel-server

strawks.

http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/pool/main/n/nfs-utils/nfs-kernel-server_1.0.3-1_i386.deb

>   404 Not Found
> E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
> --fix-missing?
>
> This is the /etc/apt/sourcels.list:
>
> #deb http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/kde stable main
> #deb http://devel-home.kde.org/~nolden/kde/dists/woody/main/binary-i386
./
> deb http://borft.student.utwente.nl/debian unstable main contrib
> deb http://borft.student.utwente.nl/debian woody main contrib
> deb http://ftp.sh.cvut.cz/MIRRORS/OpenOffice.deb unstable main contrib
>
> #deb http://people.debian.org/~kov/debian woody gnome2
> #deb-src http://people.debian.org/~kov/debian woody gnome2
> deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main
> deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main
>
> #deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main
>
> deb http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
> deb-src http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
>
> deb ftp://sunsite.dk/mirrors/java-linux/debian woody main non-free
> #deb http://wh9.tu-dresden.de/kde3/karolina ./
> #deb    http://people.debian.org/~daenzer/dri-trunk-sid ./
> deb http://borst.student.utwente.nl/~daniels/sid/i386 ./
> #deb ftp://ftp.cs.umn.edu/pub/debian-misc/daniels/current/sid/i386 ./
> #deb http://people.debian.org/~ccheney/kde-3.1.0-1/ ./
> deb http://people.debian.org/~ccheney/kde-other ./
> deb-src http://people.debian.org/~ccheney/kde-other ./
> deb http://phebehouse.dyndns.org/pub/kdepim ./
>
> Is there a way to refresh this list ?
> What I also find curious is that apt-get decides to use the
> http://ftp.nl.debian.org ( the 6th entry in the list) instead of
> http://borft.student.utwente.nl (the 1st entry)
>
> Hope you can help me out on this!
>

> Kind regards,