Re: Re: Debian has turned unusable.

This topic/suggestion that desktop users should use "unstable" rather than
"stable", since it's no more unstable than other distros latest releases,
comes up regularly.  What is the reason "unstable" isn't renamed to something
else to dispel the stigma the name gives?  Not necessarily "desktop", but
there has to be something better than "unstable".  I've been using Sid on my
desktop system for years with only a couple glitches over that time period
(requiring not "apt-get update"ing for a few days 'til it sorted itself out).
I'm sure there are a number of suggestions forthcoming - "latest" maybe.

P.S.  Don't CC me, I read the list.

Kevin Ruml