Re: Spamassasin on Woody - standard install using spamc fails??

Bojan Baros wrote:
> Peter Sebastian Masny said:

>>Anyone have an idea what is going on?
>>
>>Peter
>>

> Hello Peter.
>
> If you want to add spamassassin to all users I suggest you do this in
> /etc/procmailrc:
>
> :0fw
> | /usr/bin/spamc -f -u $1
>

> Hope it helps.
>
> Bojan

This does not really help. I don't want to run a system wide spamassassin for all users. Also, the -f optin is enabled by deafult (according to the man page), nor will it help anyway since spamc does seem to be able to connect.

The problem still stands that spamc and spamassassin gets stuck. Again, this is a right out of the box standard install, and I am surprised that it does not work, nor do I really know how to troubleshoot it.

Thanks for your response though,

Peter