MailScanner 4.29.7-1 and MCP

MCP is no longer working. They only thing I have really changed is I
upgraded from testing 4.28.6-1 to unstable 4.29.7-1 this morning. Not
sure if they are related or not. I kept all of my config files when
asked.  /var/log/mail.log says it calls MCP, but never finds any of the
banned text in /etc/MailScanner/mcp/mcp.cf.  Anyone else had issues with
the new unstable MailScanner and MCP checking?  Thanks.

Matt

                          or over the web