Re: awstats: Stats for exim4 and uw-ftpd?

On Sun, Apr 11, 2004 at 08:04:19PM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Setting up awstats was not particularly difficult for apache, but now
> I want to continue and set it up to give stats on exim and uw-ftpd.
> However, I cannot find any documentation on how to do this.
Donno wich logformats are used by exim and uw-ftpd, they're not listed
literally in the faq as supported formats.[1]
So I think you've to use the source and add support first or you'll find
unoffical patches or something similar.

Sven

[1] http://awstats.sourceforge.net/docs/awstats_faq.html#LOGFORMAT

--