Re: no DRI in X

On Mon, 2004-04-12 at 09:49, Pim Bliek | PingWings.nl wrote:
> Anyone any hints on how to get DRI working? I want to play TuxRacer :P.
>
> My Videocard is a Gigabyte Radeon 9000 Pro.

I had basically the same problems. Everything seemed to be ok, but
fiddling with the order the kernel modules were loaded fixed things.

>From /etc/modules :
intel-agp
ati-agp
radeon

This is the order in which the modules should be loaded. If I load the
radeon module before any of the others, DRI won't work.

Hope to have been of any help,
Robin