Re: Burning CD's in nautilus

Pigeon wrote:
On Sun, Apr 11, 2004 at 07:31:57PM +0200, Jaap Haitsma wrote:

I can burn CD's with tools like xcdroast but if I try it with nautilus, it recognizes my cd rom burner but if I then do a Write CD it keeps on telling me to insert a blank CD while I already have a blank CD in my CD burner.
Any ideas?

I've occasionally had this happen with cdrecord; the workaround was to
eject the CD then load it again, which seemed to reset whatever was
causing cdrecord to get its knickers in a twist.

That doesn't help. It seems almost that it even isn't checking if there is a blank CD, because it returns immediately after clicking on OK with the same dialog