modporbe boot time

hi all members

 i have recently install debian 3 and upgrade kernel with 2.4.25 i have 2 ethernet in my machine one is 3c59x and 2nd is Intel during kernel upgrading i install both card's module. but when i reboot my machine there is no any ethernet.

then i use this command

modprobe 3c9x
modprobe expro

then my card is working. but again i reboot my machine then there is again nohting. so i repeat above process again for accessing my ethernets.

any option available in debian that my ethernet automatically boot when my computer start?

thanks and regards

Umar draz