Re: Sessions disappeared in the GDM menu!

Adam Funk wrote:
I forgot to mention the background information.  I'm running Debian
testing and the current (upgraded) gdm is 2.4.4.7-1.

I'm now running it with the new /etc/gdm/gdm.conf file (overriding my
customized one which I had kept while upgrading), but GDM still
ignores /etc/gdm/Sessions/*.

This is very frustrating as I recently started using xfce4, which I
really like but which is no longer available from GDM.

The files now belong in /etc/dm/Sessions/

-Roberto Sanchez