Re: Keydrive

Pedro M. (Morphix User) wrote:
> I suggest simplify the installation of Debian in a Keydrive, to boot if
> from a memory stick

> We must offer a more easy tool than slackware (see above link).

The debian installer allows you to write the installer to one keychain,
plug it in, plug in a second that will hold the target system, and do a
straightforward installation to it without touching any local disk.
(Alternatively, you can boot the installer from a CD.)

Booting the result can be a little bit tricky; at least my computer will
not boot grub from a usb keychain.

--
see shy jo