Evolution and spambayes

Hi!

I'm using evolution 1.4.5 and spambayes 1.0a9.

I have 3 subfolders: spam, debian and gentoo. If I move a message from
one folder to another one, that message isn't visible anymore, but it
stayes in the first mbox, too. For example, I move a spam from debian to
spam subfolder, the debian mbox stil contains that spam.

So, if i run sb_mboxtrain.py -g evolution/..../debian/mbox, that spam
will become ham.

The main inbox  (Inbox/mbox) has 2600 messages, in evolution are visible
only 229. How can I fix this?

Thanks,

Simon