Re: Does mozilla hang on some sites for you?

On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 01:13:14AM -0500, Kent West wrote:
> I went to www.abc.com earlier tonight using Firefox, and it hung; I
> killed it, turned off Java and Javascript, and went back to the site and
> had no problems.

I'm running Mozilla 1.6 on unstable here, and had no problems rendering the
page that was posted here originally (http://abcnews.go.com/).  However, I
do *not* have Java installed in this machine.  So, that appears to be the
culprit, although Kent is talking about Firefox.  As far as I remember, the
original poster did see the problem with Mozilla.

Nitebirdz
http://www.sacredchaos.com/