Re: Mozilla-thunderbird

alex wrote:
I had minor problems installing Mozilla-Firefox and was eventually able to get it working right. However, Mozilla-Thunderbird doesn't install because it seems to have a lot of broken dependencies.

The only source for Thunderbird I've been able to find is:
deb http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main

Has anybody been able to get Thunderbird (deb) working?

Are you asking about running it in a woody system, then? I've been using mozilla-thunderbird out of official debian unstable for quite some time now without problems.

But then the system I use it on mostly runs out of testing/unstable except for ssh and a few other important items.

I'd suggest that you try installing it from official debian unstable and see whether your are comfortable with the number of other packages it requires to upgrade to testing/unstable as well; I don't recall.

dircha