Re: Kernel 2.6.5 and Nvidia driver

Thus spake Paul William (maillist@bestworldweb.homelinux.com):

> >You and everybody else with a 2.6 kernel and an nVidiot card.  I can't
>
> Nvidias latest drivers work with a 2.6.0 kernel.

I'm running 2.6.5 on debian unstable with the latest NVidia drivers and
they work great.  Only problem is every time I reboot I have to
re-install them but I probably have something in my module settings
screwed up.  I only have to boot into windows once every 2-3 weeks so
it's not an issue.

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

With Dreams To Be A King First One Should Be A Man
					- Manowar