Re: Kernel 2.6.5 and Nvidia driver

On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 12:09:32AM -0700, Steve Freitas wrote:
I had nothing but bad experience with Nvidia's binary drivers. They kept

Can't say that. I never had any problems with the nvidia drivers.

driver, is completely pathetic. The XFree86 Radeon driver, on the other hand, has performed so beautifully for me that I never felt the need to try their binary driver. YMMV.

Can't say that either. My Ati Radeon 9200SE wasn't supported until XFree 4.3, and then I didn't get DVI-out to work. It only worked with analog-out. So I switched back to a NVidia card.

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz                   E-Mail: Nur-Ab-Sal@gmx.de |