Re: Gnome2 install - HELP

Setyo Nugroho escribió:

Hi Pedro,
Thans for your e-mail.
Perhaps you misunderstood me. Morphix is a distro based on Knoppix (which is in turn based on Debian). I have already Debian in my box. It works very well, except gnome. And I do not intend to install another distro (morphix etc) in my box just in order to get my gnome run.
Any help is still highly appreciated.

Setyo

------
I installed Gnome Morphix, because is Gnome for Debian ( Gnobian http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/gnobian).

So, I had not to install Gnome in Debian, because I installed them both at the same time ( Gnome Morphix ).

I suggested a compact installation ( Debian and Gnome at the same time; remember that Morphix includes autodetection....).

Regards.

Try http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?DebianGnome

Regards.