gnome-terminal shortcut keys & .gnomerc not being read

running unstable with:
Package: gnome-terminal
Version: 2.4.2-7
Package: gnome-session
Version: 2.4.2-2
Package: gdm
Version: 2.4.4.7-1

i've noticed since i upgraded recently that some features aren't working
as they had been.

in gnome-terminal, my keyboard shortcuts (e.g., alt-#, ctrl-shift-t)
aren't recognized unless i show the menubar.  with the menubar hidden
those keystrokes are passed through.  a friend also running unstable
does not encounter this.  since gnome-terminal itself hasn't been
upgraded since early march, i'm not sure what could be the culprit.

the other item is that my .gnomerc is not being executed.  i believe the
gdm upgrade may be responsible for that.

anyone else experiencing similar issues?

tia...

andy

--
andy bezella <andrew.bezella@navitaire.com>