Re: (No Subject) [OT]

Nicos Gollan wrote:
[]

Following that reasoning, you could just "compress" anything as "42" in
your favourite encoding, it's just the decompression that's tricky,
although you can, for every given datum, create an algorithm that, when
run with the input "42" returns that datum.

Yes, I suppose yes. But I'm afraid, that the implemented _correct_ algorithm would work for rather long time. Let's say some thousand or million years. And mice did it already. Maybe better just trust them and return "42" immediately.

PS. Trust no one.
PPS. Is some deb package which does it?
--
misiek