Re: Java and Mozilla Firebird Help

On March 30, 2004 18:16, Mustafa Taha Al-Shawaf wrote:
> Hello group,
>
> This question will probably seem ridiculous to some of you, but I am
> just having a lot of trouble with it.  I am trying to install the
> Java plugin with Mozilla Firebird 0.7.  BTW, I am running a
> combination of Woody and Sarge.

I had the same problem and I had undertaken the exact same steps you had
to no avail. There's just something peculiar with the rpm for some
reason. Here was my post:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2004/debian-user-200402/msg04483.html
and here came the answer:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2004/debian-user-200402/msg04531.html

Cheers,
--
David P James
Ottawa, Ontario

There is no art which one government sooner learns of another
than that of draining money from the pockets of the people.
-Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations