Von: LFRY42@aol.com [mailto:LFRY42@aol.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 30. März 2004 16:56
An: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Betreff: Questions

Hello my name is LaRonn Fryar and I am writing an essay based on the Linux operating system. I just wanted to know why your company decided to use Linux? What are the advantages and disadvantages in using its source code? What is your company's projected future? Thank you for your time and forth coming response.

Sincerely,
LaRonn Fryar