Re: downgrade to stable

Hi Clive,

My only concern was the release schedule of sarge. Since this will be a production server, I would prefer to run a stable debian release. Well, I was more than happy to read Colin's latest posting on debian-devel-announce. I think I will keep the current installation, following your advice ;-) .

Anyway, this was not for nothing. Thanks to Maurizio, I discovered the /etc/apt/preferences file.

~kmag