Re: Where to specify StyleSheet in Firefox

Roberto Sanchez wrote:

Kent West wrote:

I thought Mozilla allowed one to specify a custom stylesheet, and yet I'm finding no option for that in FireFox. Am I missing something? I did a google and went to the FireFox Extensions page and searched fro "style", but didn't find anything that really looked promising. EditCSS looked the most promising, but the description doesn't sound like the user tool I thought Moz browsers had.

Perhaps my understanding of custom stylesheets is faulty; I thought you could create a local stylesheet (or several), and then specify FireFox to use that stylesheet for rendering custom versions of HTML mark-up, like custom versions of the <H1> tag, etc.

The file gets placed in ~/.phoenix/default/<random_chars>.slt/chrome/
asd is called userContent.css.

So you've got to manually swap out the file to change stylesheets? A bit inconvenient, but oh well. Do you know if you have to restart Firefox to get the new stylesheet to take effect?

--
Kent