Re: Inline PGP signatures

On Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 03:51:12PM -0500, Richard Hoskins wrote:
> Pigeon <jah.pigeon@ukonline.co.uk> writes:
>
> > I can cope :-), by connecting/disconnecting manually. But for the
> > Windoze convertee, the requirement is for a clone of OE's
> > "Send/Receive" button.
>
> But you're setting up the machine, right?  A send/receive clone is a
> four line bash script started by clicking a purty icon on the desktop.

This case it would be; the general case, not so. I was changing focus
from "my godfather" in particular to Joe Random Windoze Convertee, and
making a point about how JRWC would perceive his kmail setup to be
inferior in usability to KDE. Sorry if I wasn't making myself clear.

> If you want to emulate the feature where it randomly forgets the
> user's login and passwd, five lines.

LOL, love it :-)

--
Pigeon