Re: How to get Anti aliasing fonts in Gnome?

Incoming from Jaap Haitsma:
> s. keeling wrote:

> >>Forgot the attachment
> >

> >Looks fine to me, but I'm using fluxbox.
> >
> >   http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
> >
> ?????? Is there something wrong with my question.

Well, yeah.  Like I say, it looks fine to me.  What are you seeing
that makes you think it isn't alright?  I'm not a graphic designer,
nor am I much into the esthetics/esoterics of graphical display.  I can
read it, and it looks better than how Mozilla displays Slashdot text.
So what do you want?

- -