Re: Inline PGP signatures

Incoming from Pigeon:
> On Sat, Mar 27, 2004 at 12:26:10AM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> > Pigeon <jah.pigeon@ukonline.co.uk> writes:
> >
> > > My godfather's OE claims that messages with attached signatures are
> > > "unsafe", and blocks access to them entirely. It won't even let him
> > > read the text of the message.
> >
> > Why do I see a Linux candidate?  KDE is way more than up to the task
> > for casual Windows users.
>
> Two problems seem to be relevant:
>
> 1) It has to be said that OE is "dialup-friendly". It only takes one
> click to dial up, send outgoing mail, receive incoming mail, and hang

The best way to do that is with Gkrellm.  One click gets him online,
then pops his mail.  Another click fires up MUA.  Another click
disconnects.  He gets status graphs showing him progress indicators
for CPU, Proc, disk activity, and network connection.  You only need
to tell Gkrellm what to run for the various button clicks (pon, poff).
Configuration is via GUI.

- -