Re: debian and women? from DWN #10

Monique Y. Herman wrote:
On 2004-03-25, Gary penned:

Monique Y. Herman wrote:

Any guys have opinions?

Why ask us men? We can't even see the ketchup in the fridge when it is
staring us in the face, and you expect us to to see /this/?

I never did figure that one out.  Why do I remember where my s.o. left
his camelbak/razor/favorite pyjama bottoms better than he does?

our (men's) theory on this is that it is because YOU put it there (where-ever it is).

Doesn't your s.o. ask you "where did you put my camelbak/razor/favorite pyjama bottoms?"?

	erik