Re: HA LDAP cluster documentation

karunakaran posts:

> our team is working in Building the HA LDAP clusters

How did you build this cluster?  How is IP take-over established in case
of failure  of the  main node?  Is  it through the  `heartbeat' package?
What type of clients are connecting to the LDAP server?

> so our team wants to put the documentation in the net

Do post to the list a well-formatted document as to how you achieved
this.  Errors will get corrected and maybe you can put your final
document after that on the Net.

--
ragOO       Amateur  Radio     VU2RGU
We think  that software is not a  product, because we do  not believe in